Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Potographer And His Camera

Its been 20 years since i held you,
since we went to beautiful places,
seen beautiful things, and committed them to our memorys.
20 years ago i thought i needed
to make a better living then to travel the world
and see pretty things, so i quit.
I made a new life for myself,
made a buisness. For 20 years i worked like a robot,
not sharing oppinions, not feeling what i used to feel.
When it finally hit me,
work should make me happy.
I should go to work everyday and feel proud with what i did that day.
So i retired in that instant,
not caring what they thought. I'm Returning to you now.
You who i have shared so much,
and gone so many places with.
Its time for me to enjoy my work again,
so i'm picking up my old camera
and traveling to all those places.
Once more shaping new memories with and old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment