Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Random Spurt #1

Have you ever had one of those days? I have; Only its been one of those weeks. I'm sitting here with my laptop, listening to my Playlist, and wondering "What is wrong with my blogg??" Well I have figured it out: My blogg is stupid. I'm not putting on here the things that should be put on. I'm just treating it like a place to put poems, or just random, stupid, stories. Well that is about to change! I dont think in poems, so why on earth should I only put poems on my blogg?? Good question, huh? I think so too. Now that thats over, I guess I will start over.

I personally think that someone who spends every spare moment, of their time, creating bloggs and other internet "nessicitys", is not a very healthy person, and that they really need to get out more. As in, not just leaving your house and taking your laptop with you, but going outside with no technology at all! I know, BIG step. But seriously, go on a walk. Take your dogs, or cats, or platypus' on a walk! Be healthy people!! And I'm not saying I'm the perfect example of "being Healthy", but the important thing is to TRY to be. And I, Tatty Loureiro, am trying.

Now, now that I've completly ragged on basically every computer and technologic juncky, I'm gonna say Au Voir! And if you are reading this, see you next time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment